Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you looking for a new job?
If your answer is YES, then Kuwait Airways wants to hear from you.
We offer you an exclusive opportunity to get a lucrative job for an international airline.
Kuwait Airways airline is on a journey of expansion . This is your opportunity to share this change and together you will write the next chapter in Kuwait Airways history.
Our Cabin Crew real life:
– Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
– Showing passengers to their seats
– Serving meals and refreshments
– Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
– Administering first aid, dealing with emergencies
– Provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
– Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
– Handle passenger´s complaints effectively & efficiently by using problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Provide a consistent level of excellent customer service to all the quets at all times
– Maintain a high standard of public conduct
– Ensure the needs of passengers are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by paying special attention and understanding other cultures
- Monthly allowance during first 6-8 weeks (cabin crew training period) = 240 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) = 800 USD / netto/monthly
- After completion of the cabin crew training period it will be around: 2100- 2600 / netto/monthly + flying allowance
- Tax-Free Salary
- Joining Air ticket
- Free fully furnished Accommodation
- Free Transportation to and from work
- Free Medical & Health Insurance
- Free Cabin crew training
- Free Uniform
- Discount tickets on airline network
- Annual paid leave
- Discounts on hotels and cosmetics
Do not worry – Airlines puts a lot of effort to ensure the satisfaction and safety of their employees – this may confirm you dozens of satisfied air hostesses from Central Europe who are already working in the Middle East.
Our ambassadors are telling you about great and safe life in Middle East https://universalconsulting.sk/praca-letusky/nas-ambasadorsky-tim/
Monthly allowance during first 6-8 weeks (cabin crew training period) = 240 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) = 800 USD / netto/monthly
After completion of the cabin crew training period it will be around: 2100- 2600 / netto/monthly + flying allowance
Must have a high standard of English – verbal, written and comprehension
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
– Females between 20 and 30 years
– Minimum height 160 cm & weight pro-portionate to height (BMI index)
– Minimum Education: Completion of second-ary education.
– Fluent English (spoken & written). Additional languages will be an advantage.
– No visible tattoos or scars
– Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements and ability to swim 50m unaided
– Willing to relocate to Kuwait
– Warm and pleasant personality with high standart of grooming
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent overall presentation
How to apply
For application please send us your resume/CV in english language with full lenght photo and also with actual telephone number at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be informed about exact time and place of recruitment and next steps by email.